Thursday, September 11, 2008

Electric Feel

I'm sorry it's been so long!
A lot has heppened in the life of me =) On Sunday we performed a short show that we worked on all weekend for our directors and some other people that were at the warehouse.  I got a dance solo! and I got to do the swing number, it's a partnering dance.  That was really fun and a good chance to meet the rest of the new kids that I haven't met yet.  This group is the most emotional, soulful, crazy group of people.. and I think I may have said that before in so many words, but everyone just cries all the time here haha! They tell us not just to sing words on a page or dance the choreography we're given, but to dance and sing with feeling.. which causes tears mont of the time =) SO.. On Monday I get a call saying that Chelsea is gunna be going to Universal Studios! So I grabbed Erin and Rosalie (2 girls from Canada that I'm friends with) and we make the drive to Hollywood.  Chelsea ditched her soccer team and Rosalie and Erin disappeared at some point so we spent the whole day just me and Chelsea... it was wonderful and so much fun! I got my country accent back and everything! We got matching bracelets that we got engraved to say "sunshine" and "say-say" (because we did originate those nicknames)  And even though Chelsea spent part of the time upset because her boyfriend is a meany face... it was still wonderful to be in the company of someone I was completely comfortable with... I left with my love tank full... and with a couple of Christmas presents =) (Jackson watch out!) Oh I also left with a tube full of 3 foot long twizzlers from this gynormous candy store!!  On Tuesday we made a trip to GoodWill, which is amazzzzzing here by the way, and after at about 4 we decided to make a trip to the beach.  We ended up on 9th street in Newport, which just so happens to be a completely deserted beach which was BEAUTIFUL.  And of course I forgot my camera,  but we had a great time there.  Then we walked down to the pier and ate at this restaurant called "Rubie's" AMAZING food people... you gotta go there if you come visit.  It's just a burger joint/diner on the end of the pier but it was SOOO good :)  Yesterday my roommates disappeared to go to some dance class and the East Coast cast left for their 3 month tour... This meant that no one, not old kids, not roommates would be coming through my door... So I took my chance and cleaned our dirty house! I must say that it looks amazing! That brings us to today.  It's actually cloudy here in sunny California which is quite depressing.  But it's only 11:30 so maybe it will clear up! Today I'm going to go get my car fixed and maybe get a job :)  Yesterday I got to video chat with Molly, Anne Wallis, and about 7 of my guy friends that are going to MTSU.  It was awesome to see their faces, I didn't really realize I would miss all my guy friends as much as I do :), but the funny thing is is that this little apartment is starting to feel like home! And I would be very sad to leave the friends that I've made here too! It would be weird not to see them everyday! Don't worry I'll still be home at Christmas!!! 

Time to start my day.... Bye!!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

I figured out how to comment! I love reading about you! Thanks for taking the time! I love you