Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tennessee Gem

It's Thursday morning and I am procrastinating on finishing a paper for my psychology class. It's my midterm exam grade which means I'm already half way through the semester! Time is flying and casting for my show in November should start soon! But the big news of the week... I'm coming home!!! I fly into Nashville at 9 AM on Monday! Because of rehearsals I can't make it home on the weekend so Monday and Tuesday will just have to do!! I'm so excited! My dad said it feels like Christmas and I have to agree! I hope I get to see everyone while I'm there so everyone let me know when you're free and I'll come say hello! On another note.... The head directors of the Young Americans, Bill and Robyn Brawley are in Corona as we speak... they are currently in hiding =) but are scheduled to show their faces at our rehearsal this weekend.   I'm so nervous! We've been working all week to be sure that we are ready for them to come but hopefully we won't mess everything up =) I went shopping this week at the COOLEST outdoor mall.  It's hippie to the max and it has an Urban Outfitters and a Buffalo Exchange (which is this cool consignment store that's like Goodwill on acid) and a bunch of other store that I can't remember the name of and then this cool cafe called the Gypsy Den that is like Starbucks/Dumplins meets California =) I got some cool stuff! Anyway, I just wanted to make the quick announcement and hopefully tomorrow I will be posting with pictures of my new family here in CA =) 
Love You All!!!

3 comments:

Mommy said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas!!! Can't wait to see you!!

Shannon said...

OK- Jon and I are going to be in Chicago Friday-Tuesday night. We fly into Nashville on Tuesday night at 8:30p and are headed to Jackson. I just want to see your face even if it is just for 5 mintues. Just text me and let me know!!!

Unknown said...

CANT WAIT, CANT WAIT :) I know you found some cool stuff at your hippie mall. I mean who else can wear a skirt for a dress and make random articles of clothing look A-mazing. I can not wait to see ya friend.
Love Jen