Friday, August 15, 2008

Son's Gonna Rise

I decided to start a blog to keep you, my friends and family, updated on everything while i'm gone! I've started  packing my 6 suitcases that I'm allowed to bring and my wonderful daddy just bout me a new creme-colored VW bug =) Which means my days with Bleep the Jeep are numbered! I love you all and I will start blogging as soon as I move into my apartment!

oh my new address is:

1181 Baywood Dr. Appt #102
Corona, CA 92882

Mail me something!!

-Linz

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY!!! Just posted on the blog a cute pic of you in your suitcase! Will you email me a couple ballerina pics.....I know my AK friends will be all about your new LA Ballet life! So exciting. Thanks for letting me hang out! LOVE YOU

India said...

Ok, I'm excited to keep up with you this year through your blog! :o)

Shannon said...

I thought of you all day today. I am so glad that you have your blog so I can keep up with you. I love you so much and I am going to miss you like CRAZY!!!

Barbara Smart said...

Hey Linz.......I'm so glad I can keep up with you thru your blog but you haven't written lately....are you too busy? I know you must be lovin' it. It will be the best time of your life!! Keep postin'
I love you bunches....Grandmommy